- Aeronautical Information Management
- Aircraft Categories
- Aircraft Registration
- Airspace Infringements
- Application Forms
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Flight Planning
- Flight Training Organisations
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Maintenance Organisations
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
- Part NCC
- Registration & Leasing
- Safety Information & Leaflets
The use of drones is becoming more and more prevalent in Ireland and prospective operators should be aware of their responsibilities to ensure safety.
The Small Unmanned Aircraft (Drones) and Rockets Order S.I. 563 of 2015 applies to the majority of model aircraft/drones used in Ireland.
Restrictions apply to where drones/model aircraft may be flown. They are often determined by the mass (weight) of the drone. This weight is the total weight of the aircraft as it commences its flight, less any fuel. See the Guidance Material for more information.