- Flight Planning
- Occurrence Reporting
- Application Forms
- Registration and Leasing Fees
- Flight Training
- Aircraft Categories
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Organisations
- Safety Data & Leaflets
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Airspace Infringements Map
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
- Registration & Leasing
- Part NCC
From the 21st December, drone registration is mandatory in accordance with the Small Unmanned Aircraft (Drones) and Rockets Order S.I. 563 of 2015. All drones over 1kg must be registered. Click here for more information on drone registration.
For those who have already registered, drone registration decals will be issued by post shortly.
The Small Unmanned Aircraft and Rockets Order applies to the majority of model aircraft/drones used in Ireland.