- Aeronautical Services
- Air Operator Certificate Holders
- Registration / Airworthiness Fees
- Current Aircraft Register and Monthly Changes
- Contact Details
- Registration of Aircraft
- Changes to Registered Owner that must be notified
- Change Registered Owner Process
- Requirements for Overseas Leasing
- Deregistration (and Export) of Aircraft
- IDERA / Aircraft Mortgages
- Copy of Certs / Copy of Register Entry / Legal Advice
- Fees Calculator
- Application Forms
- Cabin Crew
- Flight Operations
- Flight Training Organisations
- Ground Operations
- Safety Reporting
If a certificate of registration is lost, mutilated or destroyed, the holder of such a certificate must apply to the Irhs Aviation Authority for a duplicate certificate. A fee for the replacement may be incurred.
Copy of an Aircraft Register Entry
A copy of an entry in the Irish Civil Aircraft Register may be obtained on request, subject to payment of the appropriate fee (currently €90 per entry) and to such conditions as the Authority may require, which may include the written permission of the registered owner.
The Irish Aviation Authority is not in a position to provide legal advice to enquirers. If you require legal assistance, you are advised to consult your legal advisor.