- Aerial Work
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Air Displays
- Aircraft Registration
- Application Forms
- Cabin Crew
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Ferry Flights
- Flight Training Organisations
- Ground Operations
- Key IAA Contacts
- Registration / Airworthiness Fees
- Safety Reporting
- Volcanic Ash
- Part NCC
Aeronautical data and aeronautical information of appropriate quality are required to ensure safety and support new concepts of operation within the European air traffic management network (hereinafter EATMN). ICAO has defined aeronautical data and aeronautical information quality requirements in terms of accuracy, resolution and integrity that should be met and maintained within the EATMN when processing aeronautical data and aeronautical information.
Under the Single European Sky EU REG 73 2010 the regulatory requirements on the quality of aeronautical data and aeronautical information is considered to provide a sufficient baseline for current data quality requirements. These requirements have an impact on a wide range of parties.
The under mentioned list refers;
- Guidance Material on Positional Data, Preparation and Validation (ASAM No.022)
- Obstacles to aircraft in flight Order - S.I. No. 215 of 2005
- En Route Obstacles to air Navigation 1999 Order - S.I. 423 of 1999
- Aerodromes Annex 14 Surfaces (ASAM No.014)
- Instrument Flight Procedure Obstacle Surfaces (ASAM No.015)
- Navigation Aids (Eurocontrol Surveying of Navigational Facilities)
- Off-Shore Windfarms (ASAM No.018)
- Magnetic Variation
- Hot and Cold Temperature Data 2012-2016
Approved Aeronautical Data Providers
Obstacle Data Sets
The spreadsheet contains 1 year temperature data for 2018 and 5 year temperature data for 2014-2018.
5yr temp data: The minimum temperature is to obtain the mean low temperature of the coldest month of the year for the last five years of data at the aerodrome elevation. The maximum temperature is to obtain the mean high temperature of the hottest month of the year for the last five years of data at the aerodrome elevation
1yr temp data: The minimum temperature is to obtain the mean low temperature of the coldest month of that year at the aerodrome elevation. The maximum temperature is to obtain the mean high temperature of the hottest month of that year at the aerodrome elevation
The spreadsheet contains magnetic variation data for 2019.
The spreadsheet contains isogonal data for 2019.