- Aerial Work
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Air Displays
- Current Aircraft Register and Monthly Changes
- Contact Details
- Registration of Aircraft
- Changes to Registered Owner that must be notified
- Change Registered Owner Process
- Requirements for Overseas Leasing
- Deregistration (and Export) of Aircraft
- IDERA / Aircraft Mortgages
- Copy of Certs / Copy of Register Entry / Legal Advice
- Fees Calculator
- Application Forms
- Cabin Crew
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Ferry Flights
- Flight Training Organisations
- Ground Operations
- Key IAA Contacts
- Registration / Airworthiness Fees
- Safety Reporting
- Volcanic Ash
- Part NCC
Conditions for Continued Registration
The Irish Aviation Authority (Nationality and Registration of Aircraft) S.I.107 of 2015 refers. Copies may be obtained from the Government Publication Sales Office.
An aircraft may be registered in the State subject to the condition that it be managed and operated from a place within the State and based therein or that it be managed and operated by an air transport undertaking holding an Air Operator Certificate issued by the Authority. (See Article 7 of the Order for complete text).
Note: Should any operator or person have any doubt about the content or scope of the Nationality and Registration Order requirements or need to seek clarification or guidance they should contact the Safety Regulation Division of the Authority at +353 1 603 1186 or +353 1 6031474.
Aircraft Registration Department,
Safety Regulation Division
Irish Aviation Authority,
The Times Building
11-12 D'Olier Street
Aircraft Registration Process: Allow at least 20 working days from receipt of all required items for process to complete.
All fees are required to be confirmed as paid prior to the issue of any certificate by this Authority.