- Aeronautical Information Management
- Aircraft Categories
- Airspace Infringements
- Application Forms
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Flight Planning
- Flight Training
- Aircraft Registration
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Organisations
- Key IAA Contacts
- Occurrence Reporting
- Part NCC
Registration & Leasing
- Current Aircraft Register and Monthly Changes
- Registration of Aircraft
- Copy of Certs / Copy of Register Entry / Legal Advice
- IDERA / Aircraft Mortgages
- Requirements for Overseas Leasing
- Changes to Registered Owner that must be notified
- Contact Details
- Safety Data & Leaflets
Fill in application form
Fill in as many details as you can.
Questions left unanswered may result in application process being delayed.
Sign and date the application form
Individual making the application
Sign and date the application form in the appropriate area.
2 or more people making the application
Each person must sign the application form in the appropriate area.
A registered company making the application
A current director or the company secretary of the company (as per a current CRO printout) must sign and date the application form in the appropriate area.
Include (or forward after application) all required documents
All applications must provide
Applications where aircraft will have a radio must additionally provide
A copy of the Radio Station License issued by Commission for Aviation Regulation (ComReg)
Applications made by a registered company must additionally provide
A current Companies Registration Office (CRO) printout
Fees are calculated based on the type certificated Maximum Take Off Weight (MTOW) in Kgs of the individual aircraft.
Payment can be made by: