- Aeronautical Information Management
- Aircraft Categories
- Aircraft Registration
- Airspace Infringements
- Application Forms
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Flight Planning
- Flight Training Organisations
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Maintenance Organisations
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
- Occurrence Reporting
- Part NCC
- Registration & Leasing
- Safety Data & Leaflets
To become an EU licenced pilot, a person must undergo a Flight Training course at a pilot training organisation that is approved or registered in the EU. These organisations are subject to European Regulations.
A Private Pilot Licence (PPL) (aeroplane or helicopter) may be granted to a person, after the successful completion of a course at either an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) or a Declared Training Organisation (DTO).
Students should check directly with the ATO/DTO for the specific courses offered by them.