IAA Website - Monday, October 23, 2017 1:15 PM

All flight training in Ireland must be carried out at either an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) or a Registered Training Facility (RTF).

ATOs conduct flight training (aeroplane or helicopter) approved by the Irish Aviation Authority for both private and professional licences and ratings, however, intending students should check directly with the ATO for the specific courses offered by them.

Important information regarding cookies and the IAA.ie

By using this website, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the IAA Cookie Policy. For more information on cookies, see our cookie policy.