- Aerial Work
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Air Displays
- Current Aircraft Register and Monthly Changes
- Contact Details
- Registration of Aircraft
- Changes to Registered Owner that must be notified
- Change Registered Owner Process
- Requirements for Overseas Leasing
- Deregistration (and Export) of Aircraft
- IDERA / Aircraft Mortgages
- Copy of Certs / Copy of Register Entry / Legal Advice
- Fees Calculator
- Application Forms
- Cabin Crew
- Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Ferry Flights
- Flight Training Organisations
- Ground Operations
- Key IAA Contacts
- Registration / Airworthiness Fees
- Safety Reporting
- Volcanic Ash
- Part NCC
- Aeronautical Services
Fill in application form
Fill in as many details as you can.
Questions left unanswered may result in application process being delayed.
Sign and date the application form
Individual making the application
Sign and date the application form in the appropriate area.
2 or more people making the application
Each person must sign the application form in the appropriate area.
A registered company making the application
A current director or the company secretary of the company (as per a current CRO printout) must sign and date the application form in the appropriate area.
Include (or forward after application) all required documents
All applications must provide
Applications where aircraft will have a radio must additionally provide
A copy of the Radio Station License issued by Commission for Aviation Regulation (ComReg)
Applications made by a registered company must additionally provide
A current Companies Registration Office (CRO) printout
Fees are calculated based on the type certificated Maximum Take Off Weight (MTOW) in Kgs of the individual aircraft.
Payment can be made by: