- Flight Planning
- Occurrence Reporting
- Application Forms
- Aircraft Registration
- Flight Training
- Aircraft Categories
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Organisations
- Safety Data & Leaflets
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Airspace Infringements Map
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
Registration & Leasing
- Current Aircraft Register and Monthly Changes
- Registration of Aircraft
- Copy of Certs / Copy of Register Entry / Legal Advice
- IDERA / Aircraft Mortgages
- Requirements for Overseas Leasing
- Changes to Registered Owner that must be notified
- Contact Details
- Part NCC
Conditions for Continued Registration
The Irish Aviation Authority (Nationality and Registration of Aircraft) S.I.107 of 2015 refers. Copies may be obtained from the Government Publication Sales Office.
An aircraft may be registered in the State subject to the condition that it be managed and operated from a place within the State and based therein or that it be managed and operated by an air transport undertaking holding an Air Operator Certificate issued by the Authority. (See Article 7 of the Order for complete text).
Note: Should any operator or person have any doubt about the content or scope of the Nationality and Registration Order requirements or need to seek clarification or guidance they should contact the Safety Regulation Division of the Authority at +353 1 603 1186 or +353 1 6031474.
Aircraft Registration Department,
Safety Regulation Division
Irish Aviation Authority,
The Times Building
11-12 D'Olier Street
Aircraft Registration Process: Allow at least 20 working days from receipt of all required items for process to complete.
All fees are required to be confirmed as paid prior to the issue of any certificate by this Authority.