For a detailed list, including contact details and licence dates, click here.
- ACASS Ireland Limited
- Aer Lingus Limited
- ASL Airlines (Ireland) Limited T/A Air Contractors
- CHC Ireland DAC
- CityJet DAC
- Emerald Airlines Ireland Limited
- Gain Jet Ireland Limited
- Hibernian Airlines Limited
- Ryanair DAC
- Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited T/A SAS Ireland
- Westair Aviation Limited
Category A - permitted to carry passengers, cargo and/or mail on aircraft with 20 seats or more
- Executive Helicopter Maintenance Limited
- Galway Aviation Services Limited T/A Aer Arann Islands
Category B - permitted to carry passengers, cargo and/or mail on aircraft with fewer than 20 seats or less than 10 tonnes maximum take-off weight.
Look out for our Licence Disc!
Helicopter and small aircraft operators holding a valid Operating Licence should have a Licence Disc displayed in their aircraft stating the name of the operator, their licence number and the aircraft registration.
For a list of Irish registered aircraft to which Licence Discs have been issued, click here.