Pilots and Cabin Crew
- Examiner Refresher Course
- Flight Training
- Recognition of 3rd Country Licences
- Conversion of ICAO Annex I Compliant ATPL
- How to become a pilot
- Application Forms & Templates
- Pilot FAQs
- Key Contacts
- Student Pilot Licence (SPL)
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL)
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)
- Flight Engineer Licence (FEL)
- Change of Competent Authority (Licence Transfer)
- English Language Proficiency
- Cabin Crew
- Report Forms
- Automatic Validation of Part-FCL Licences
- Flight Training Organisations
- Flight Examiner Notification of Test
- Maintenance Engineers
- Air Traffic Management
- Personnel Licensing Forms
- Alternative Means of Compliance (AltMoC)
CABIN CREW TRAINING ORGANISATIONS (CCTOs)
A Cabin Crew Training Organisation (CCTO) is considered normally to be a single organisation staffed, equipped and operated in a suitable environment, offering the practical training and theoretical instruction required for the course provided.
The scope of the CCTO is limited to the provision of the training course and the conduct of the associated examination required by Commission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 (known as Aircrew Regulation), as amended, Annex V CC.TRA.220, leading to the issue of the Cabin Crew Attestation required by Regulation (EC) 216/2008 (known as Basic Regulation), as amended.
The principal place of business of the CCTO should be in Ireland.
A CCTO may be a “stand alone” organisation or a commercial air transport operator, approved by the IAA to provide the training course and conduct the examination required.
Some CCTOs are associated only with an airline operator and may not offer courses outside their own operation.
Each CCTO is issued with an approval certificate in which its activities are defined.
For details of training offered by a CCTO, please contact the CCTO directly and speak to the Head of Training (HT)
Current list of IAA approved CCTOs -
Head of Training
CCTO Chief Instructor
AER LINGUS Ltd
Dublin Airport, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Captain Eamon Kierans
Mr Noel Houlihan
ASL AIRLINES IRELAND Ltd
3, Malahide Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
Captain Robbie Conroy
Mr Graeme Allan
|CABIN CREW EUROPE Ltd|
Unit 9, Grange Parade,
Baldoyle Industrial Estate,
|Ms. Eva Roharikova||Mr Jozef Krnac|
Swords Business Campus, Balheary Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Captain Mark Yeates
Mr Jonathan Latimer
Ryanair Dublin office,
Captain Senan O’Shea
Mr Marcin Berezowski
STOBART AIR Unlimited Company
1, Northwood Avenue,
Captain Michael Burke
Ms Niamh Murray
The IAA has issued guidance material for prospective CCTOs in the form of a PLAM.
The CCTO Application Form may be used to make an application for approval of a CCTO.