- Aeronautical Services
- Air Operator Certificate Holders
- Aircraft Registration
- Application Forms
- Cabin Crew
- Flight Operations
- Flight Training Organisations
- Ground Operations
- Safety Reporting
The Regulatory Requirements pertaining to airspace management are derived from ICAO/Eurocontrol standards and recommended practices, and any additional requirements to satisfy Irish policy as notified.
The IAA Safety Regulation Division is responsible for:
- Developing, refining and maintaining regulations, standards and criteria covering the use of airspace in Ireland.
- Approving changes to the structure and classification of Irish airspace.
- Acting as a focal point for international airspace policy, airspace design and regulatory matters.
- Contributing to the international development of airspace arrangements and ensuring national policies and plans are consistent with ICAO and other international programmes to which Ireland is committed, wherever appropriate.
Some of these are: