- Aeronautical Information Management
- Aircraft Categories
- Aircraft Registration
- Airspace Infringements
- Application Forms
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Flight Planning
- Flight Training Organisations
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Maintenance Organisations
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
- Part NCC
- Registration & Leasing
- Safety Information & Leaflets
If a certificate of registration is lost, mutilated or destroyed, the holder of such a certificate must apply to the Irhs Aviation Authority for a duplicate certificate. A fee for the replacement may be incurred.
Copy of an Aircraft Register Entry
A copy of an entry in the Irish Civil Aircraft Register may be obtained on request, subject to payment of the appropriate fee (currently €90 per entry) and to such conditions as the Authority may require, which may include the written permission of the registered owner.
The Irish Aviation Authority is not in a position to provide legal advice to enquirers. If you require legal assistance, you are advised to consult your legal advisor.