- IAA Overview
- Our Role in Irish Aviation
- Flight Statistics
- Safety Performance
- Funding and Charges
- Stakeholder Consultation
- Efficiency Comparators
- Corporate Social Responsibilty
- Aviation and the Environment
The Irish Aviation Authority Board, Management and Staff are committed to providing Air Navigation Services and Safety Regulation which fully meet the requirements of our customers and regulated clients.
We aim to:
- Become world class in the aviation sector by setting and achieving the highest standards of excellence in the services we provide;
- Consistently meet internationally recognised aeronautical operating and safety standards;
- Provide our services at cost effective prices;
- Reflect our Mission Statement by being a world leader in our field.
The Irish Aviation Authority will provide a structured business management system which will:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering services of consistently high quality;
- Provide appropriate education and training to staff;
- Provide for regular consultation with our customers in the evaluation of the quality of service provided
- Establish and review objectives, comply with requirements and continually improve its effectiveness.
The Authority’s Quality Team strive to ensure that the highest quality standards are applied to all our services through compliance with the standard, the implementation of continuous improvement opportunities and regular audit, reviews and consultation.