The Latest News From the IAA
Irish Airspace Review Update
09 Sep 2021
Please be advised, we are currently in the final stages of the Irish Airspace Review update which was due to be published by COB Thursday 09.09.2021.
However, due to the high number of submissions and comments, we need to extend the proposed dates.
- Updated airspace change proposals will be available for final consultation (solely on the designs) on the 23rd September 2021 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A workshop using Microsoft teams will be held on Thursday, September 30th 2021 time to be confirmed.
- Comments on the 23rd September updated airspace change proposals shall be accepted up to COB on the 21st October 2021 with final airspace published on the 04th November 2021 for viewing.
- These final airspace designs may be subject to adjustment following regulatory verification and validation prior to publication.
- AIRAC Sign-off & Effective Dates
- 02nd December 2021 AIS sign-off for 24th February 2022 effective date