COVID-19 Notice: Aircrew and Personnel Licensing
Public Counter is closed.
For urgent/essential queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice for Aircrew
Aircrew that are symptomatic of COVID-19 should, in conjunction with any Airline prescribed protocols contact their AME (by phone – not in person) to determine the appropriate course of action in connection to ongoing medical certification.
Aircrew with upcoming aviation medical examinations due should confirm appointments well in advance of the expiry of any certification.
Useful links for Aircrew
- Health Service Executive (HSE)
- Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HSPC)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Travel advice
Useful links for Airlines and Organisations
- International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)