Irish Airspace Review Update.
Please be advised, we are currently in the final stages of the Irish Airspace Review update which was due to be published by COB Thursday 23.09.2021.
However, due to the review of the project timeline, we require to further extend the proposed dates.
- Updated airspace change proposals will be available for final consultation (solely on the designs) on Thursday 07th October, 2021.
- A workshop using Microsoft teams will be held on Thursday, 21st October 2021, time to be confirmed.
- Comments from the 07th October updated airspace change proposals shall be accepted up to COB on Thursday 04th November 2021 with final airspace published on Thursday 02nd December, 2021 for viewing.
- These final airspace designs may be subject to adjustment following regulatory verification and validation prior to publication.
- Planned AIRAC Sign-off & Effective Dates:
- 25th February 2022 AIS sign-off for 20th May 2022 effective date
If you have any further queries relating to the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org