The IAA is keen to bring to the attention of the General Aviation community the considerable amount of good quality guidance and advisory material that is available to assist in activities such as pre-flight planning, performance planning, use of navigational equipment, hazards associated with aviation, etc. that can be freely accessed via the internet.
Whenever a pilot or participant decides to use such information or guidance material they must be aware of the requirement to ensure that use of any such guidance or advisory material would allow them to continue to operate the aircraft or activity within the constraints of current European and Irish aviation legislation and, where appropriate, the provisions of the aviation legislation in force in the country within which they intend to operate.
- European Aviation Safety Agency - Flight Instructor Sunny Swift Safety Newsletter
- European Aviation Safety Agency - Carriage of Dangerous Goods in General Aviation
- European Aviation Safety Agency - Safety Publications Tool
- European Aviation Safety Agency - Safety Promotion
- European Aviation Safety Agency - Safety Together
- European Strategic Safety Initiative (ESSI)
- European Aviation Safety Agency Regulations
- IAA Advisory Memoranda
- CAA Safety Sense
- US NTSB Safety Alerts
- FAA Safety Team
- ATM Safety: Obtaining VFR Clearance