- Aeronautical Information Management
- Aircraft Categories
- Aircraft Registration
- Airspace Infringements
- Application Forms
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Flight Planning
- Flight Training Organisations
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Maintenance Organisations
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
- Part NCC
- Registration & Leasing
- Safety Information & Leaflets
The European Union rules on the regulation of drones; Regulations (EU) 2019/947 and 2019/945 will come into force on 31 December 2020. The European Union Aviation Safety Agency has published FAQs relating to these regulations, focusing on the Open and Specific category of operations. These FAQs are designed to support the drone community in flying and operating drones safely across the EU.
With regard to data privacy issues, please refer to the guidance material from the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner.