We believe that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is important across all areas of our business. In addition to our regulatory and commercial obligations, we remain committed to taking CSR into account in our engagement with our customers, industry, our community and our staff, while ensuring we care for the environment.
The IAA is committed to acting safely, sustainably and ethically, whilst contributing to economic development and supporting our workforce and the community at large.
In 2014 the IAA published its first detailed CSR report covering the period 2014 - 2015. This report demonstrates the IAA's achievements to date and our commitment to adopt responsible, sustainable business practices, while having a positive long term impact on our community, stakeholders, staff and industry.
Key Corporate Social Responsibility achievements in recent times include:
- FlightFest, The Irish Aviation Gathering (September 2013)
- Aviation Industry Awards (June 2014)
- Bray Air Display and Foynes Air Show (July 2014)
- Charitable support for Orbis Ireland, Temple Street Children's Hospital and Focus Ireland
- Promotion of aviation safety (State Safety Programme, Annual Safety Review, State Safety Plan and GASCI)
- Support for Limerick City of Culture (Sive, October 2014)
- Environmental Issues (Point Merge).
CSR Report 2014 - 2015
We are continually reviewing and improving our efforts to lessen our impact on the environment, nurture a workplace of diversity and inclusion, conduct responsible business practices, and uphold the highest ethical standards.