- International Co-operation
Security Management Systems (SeMS) [Virtual]
This two-day course is an introduction to the implementation of a SeMS in aviation security organisations. The course will give insights on policy development, outline best practices for organisation structures that support SeMS implementation, review risk assessment and quality control to sustain and grow an effective management system.
Who will benefit from attending this course?
- Security managers
- Persons implementing or responsible for quality control
The IAA is committed to using differing learning techniques that ensure every learner can fully engage with our courses. This course combines classroom based, peer to peer engagement, self-reflection, and experiential learning techniques to help you achieve the best possible learning outcomes.
What aviation security content is included?
This course includes:
- Introduction to SeMS
- Defining aviation security policy
- Risk assessment: how it informs the SeMS
- Implementing mitigating measures
- Quality control: continuous improvement
- Promoting effective aviation security
The course is offered in English.
Price for 2-day virtual Aviation Security Management Systems course: €990
2023 Course Dates
- 21-22 February
- 16-17 May
Register your interest now
Please use the below form or at the following link - Registration of Interest Form
* For course booking terms and conditions, click here.