Aviation Law [Classroom-based]
The International Air Law course covers the national and international legislation which forms the regulatory framework within which the aviation industry operates. The International Air Law course aims to provide the necessary knowledge and skills to allow representatives of Civil Aviation Authorities, Airlines, Airports, Air Navigation Service Providers and other regulated entities to support their organisation in applying international air law to daily operations.
Upon completion of the course, participants will have achieved an understanding of the following:
- the concepts and rules of international aviation law;
- the concepts and rules of EU aviation regulation;
- the concepts and rules of national aviation legislation;
- Introduction to Aviation Safety, Aviation Security, Economic Regulation and Environmental Regulation;
- how these regulatory and legislative regimes work together;
- how to apply this knowledge and understanding within their respective organisations.
Representatives (eg, administrators, lawyers, managers), with or without a legal background, from:
- National Aviation Authorities;
- Regulated entities within the aviation industry of Member States
- Governmental officials with responsibilities for civil aviation policy, legislation and enforcement.”
The course is offered in English.
Price for the 3-day classroom-based Aviation Air Law course in Dublin - €1,320
- 18-20 September 2023
Register your interest
Please use the below form
* For course booking terms and conditions, click here.