- Pilots and Cabin Crew
- Flight Examiner Notification of Test
- Maintenance Engineers
- Air Traffic Management
- Personnel Licensing Forms
- Public Consultation - Private Pilot Licence (PPL(A)) for Foot-Launched Powered Aircraft (FLPA)
An Air Traffic Controller is responsible for the safe, orderly and expeditious movement of air traffic on and in the vicinity of airports and in the airspace for which Ireland is responsible.
Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have passed at least five subjects in the Leaving Certificate (including English and Mathematics) with Grade C in at least two higher level papers. An equivalent qualification may also be acceptable.
Related information available:
- Student Controller Programme
- Selection Process for the Student Controller Programme.
- Commonly Asked Questions on the Student Controller Programme