Compliance Monitoring and Auditing - for Industry
This aviation auditor training course will enable organisations to meet their regulatory obligations as defined across a broad range of European Union Aviation Regulations, such as Air Operations (965/2012), Aircrew (1178/2011), Part M/Part 145/Part CAMO (1321/2014), ATM/ANS (2017/373) and Aerodromes (139/2014).
This course will be facilitated as an interactive workshop by one of our team of trainers who are qualified auditors with auditing experience from across the aviation industry.
The course is both theoretical and practical in nature and culminates with a live interactive audit role play that exercises the delegate in all of the techniques taught on the course.
On completion of the course the delegate will have gained sufficient knowledge to be able to plan, conduct and report on audits to satisfy a broad range of compliance monitoring requirement both internally and within contracted organisations.
- Understanding the European Regulatory requirements for Auditing
- General Audit Principles, Characteristics, and qualities of auditors
- Compliance Monitoring programmes
- Assessing the individual audit requirements – initial off-site preparation and document review
- Planning the detailed stages of the audit – Checklist development, use of electronic platforms to minimise workloads
- Conducting the audit to include examination of evidence, interview techniques and auditor best practice and behaviour
- Dealing with confrontation
- Reporting of audit findings and evaluating results
- Corrective, preventive, and remedial action and verification of implementation
- Root Cause determination
- Audit close out
- Monitoring audit results over time – an input to the SMS?
- Delivery method – Classroom based Duration 3 days
Course fee - €1,650
Register your interest now
Please use the below form or at the following link - Registration of Interest Form
* For course booking terms and conditions, click here.