- Flight Planning
- Occurrence Reporting
- Application Forms
- Aircraft Registration
- Flight Training
- Aircraft Categories
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Organisations
- Safety Data & Leaflets
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Aeronautical Information Management
- Airspace Infringements Map
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- Key IAA Contacts
- Registration & Leasing
- Part NCC
The Regulatory Requirements pertaining to airspace management are derived from ICAO/Eurocontrol standards and recommended practices, and any additional requirements to satisfy Irish policy as notified.
The IAA Safety Regulation Division is responsible for:
- Developing, refining and maintaining regulations, standards and criteria covering the use of airspace in Ireland.
- Approving changes to the structure and classification of Irish airspace.
- Acting as a focal point for international airspace policy, airspace design and regulatory matters.
- Contributing to the international development of airspace arrangements and ensuring national policies and plans are consistent with ICAO and other international programmes to which Ireland is committed, wherever appropriate.
Some of these are: