- Aeronautical Information Management
- Aircraft Categories
- Airspace Infringements
- Application Forms
- Continuing Airworthiness
- Flight Planning
- Flight Training
- Aircraft Registration
- Is Your Aircraft Operator Licensed?
- General Aviation Safety Council of Ireland (GASCI)
- General Aviation Organisations
- Key IAA Contacts
- Occurrence Reporting
- Part NCC
- Registration & Leasing
- Safety Data & Leaflets
The Regulatory Requirements pertaining to airspace management are derived from ICAO/Eurocontrol standards and recommended practices, and any additional requirements to satisfy Irish policy as notified.
The IAA Safety Regulation Division is responsible for:
- Developing, refining and maintaining regulations, standards and criteria covering the use of airspace in Ireland.
- Approving changes to the structure and classification of Irish airspace.
- Acting as a focal point for international airspace policy, airspace design and regulatory matters.
- Contributing to the international development of airspace arrangements and ensuring national policies and plans are consistent with ICAO and other international programmes to which Ireland is committed, wherever appropriate.
Some of these are: