- From what time are the meeting rooms available for hire?
Our conference and meeting facilities are open from 8.00am – 6.00pm.
- Is there parking in the area?
Please see here for Car Parks nearby.
- What branding opportunities are available in the building?
There are a number of branding opportunities available to you throughout the IAA Conference Centre. Please call to find out more.
- What equipment is included with my rental?
We have an extensive range of in-house furniture and equipment available, eliminating the need to outsource. If you have chosen a conference package, your rental will include a projector, screen and microphones.
- Do you have lecterns available?
Yes, we have lecterns available on request for any event.
- Can I run presentations from my own laptop?
Yes, that is no problem. Remember to bring your power supply and, if you are using a MAC, your MAC adapter.
- Do you have Wi-Fi available?
Yes. The IAA Conference Centre offers a complimentary Wi-Fi service which is available for any event you have.
- Will there be somebody to help on the day?
Our room hire team will be delighted to assist during your event. We will ensure that all equipment provided by us is fully operational and will assist with the setup of any equipment you bring yourself.