We accept applications on an on-going basis for the Student Controller Progamme. Based on the number of applications received the Authority will, on a periodic basis, invite those applicants who meet the minimum requirements to begin the selection process. Click here for more information and details on how to apply.
Conference Centre Coordinator
25 Aug 2017
Gwen Rogan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Aviation Executive
“Primary” responsibilities include:
• Day-to-day operations of the IAA Conference Centre.
• Primary contact (external and internal) for matters relating to the IAA Conference Centre.
• Primary host for the IAA Conference Centre.
• Support the main Conferencing Supervisor.
“Sales & Marketing” responsibilities include:
• External B2B sales and marketing engagement / direct approaches (including telesales and F2F).
• Facilitate tours of the facility to potential clients.
• Promotional materials, including website, brochure, and social media.
• Database management for all sales leads.
• Develop and manage client & agency relationships.
• Develop new business opportunities to meet trends.
• Support the development and implementation of strategic sales, marketing and pricing strategies.
.“Commercial” responsibilities include:
• Client contract administration and ensuring compliance with Terms & Conditions.
• Client invoicing and credit control.
• Database management for all commercial matters.
“Facilities Management” responsibilities include:
• IAA Conference Centre Reception.
• IAA Conference Centre supplier management:
Caterers (hired for clients)
IT / Telecoms / WiFi
Tea/Coffee stations & water
• Room booking system (internal and external bookings).
• Access and guest passes.
• Health & Safety.
“Management Reporting” responsibilities include:
• Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on sales, leads, costs, and revenue.
Support to Corporate Affairs Department:
• Provide support to the Corporate Affairs Department in relation to any other
IAA corporate hospitality events and other administrative tasks as required.
The ideal candidate for the position should have:
- A third level qualification to degree level in hotel / hospitality management OR demonstrable experience;
- Experience of working in conferencing/hotel sales, marketing or a similar environment (an advantage);
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), AV and telecom systems (an advantage);
- Excellent communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation;
- Good commercial awareness;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels both internally and externally and to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to co-ordinate activities is essential;
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work;
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Internal : Senior Aviation Executive (Main Conferencing Supervisor) All other members of the Corporate Affairs Department Head of Corporate Affairs
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive
External : External clients (existing and prospective) Suppliers and contractors