- Terminal Services
- En Route Services
- North Atlantic Communications
- ATM Systems & Technology
- ATM Safety
- International Industry Partnerships
- Single European Sky
- Aireon: Satellite Based ADS-B Surveillance
- Dublin Point Merge
- Reduced Departure Intervals and High Intensity Runway Operations
- Runway Stop Bars
- Remote Towers
- Electronic Flight Strips
- Enhanced Surface Movement Radar
- Data Linking and Computer Pilot Data Linking Communications (CPDLC)
- English Language Proficiency for Aeronautical Communication
- Cross Border Arrivals Management (XMAN)
- Airspace Change to the Shannon CTA around Ireland West Airport
- Mode S Upgrade
- Listening Squawk
- Guide to Air Traffic Management Operations
- Application Forms
- Key IAA Contacts
- Aireon Alert
The IAA provides ELPAC (English Language Proficiency for Aeronautical Communication) assessment services for both ANS staff and Pilots.
Developed by Eurocontrol the ELPAC test fully meets ICAO standards and recommended practices. The ELPAC test for air traffic controllers is fully recognised by ICAO for being in compliance with ICAO Doc 9835. The ELPAC test for pilots is being reviewed by ICAO.
The ELPAC suite comprises three tests: ELPAC ATC, ELPAC pilots, ELPAC level 6 (ATC+pilots).
Our Eurocontrol trained and accredited staff test and assess language proficiency and competency for-
level 5 (extended)
(in accordance with ICAO LPRs and EU340/15)
The regulatory approved test centre is located at the IAA Enroute Control Centre,Ballycasey,Shannon,County Clare,Ireland.
For further details and information please contact Declan Mangan at Declan.Mangan@iaa.ie.