- Aeronautical Information Management
- Flight Planning
- Terminal Services
- En Route Services
- North Atlantic Communications
- ATM Systems & Technology
- ATM Safety
- International Industry Partnerships
- Single European Sky
- Guide to Air Traffic Management Operations
- Application Forms
- Key IAA Contacts
- Safety Performance
Within the Irish Aviation Authority safety has the highest priority. Safety is afforded the highest priority over commercial, operational, environmental or social pressures. The Irish Aviation Authority is committed to maintaining and, where practicable, improving the current safety performance.
The Irish Aviation Authority commits to implementing and maintaining an effective, formal and proactive Safety Management System in accordance with requirements dictated by the International Civil Aviation Organisation and EUROCONTROL.
While all personnel hold responsibility for safety, managers are accountable for ensuring the safe delivery of air navigation services in their area of responsibility.
The Irish Aviation Authority commits to maintain explicitly, safety standards which at least comply with the requirements of:
- Legislation in the Republic of Ireland
- The International Civil Aviation Organisation
- The European Union (EU)
- The Safety Regulation Division of the Irish Aviation Authority.
The Irish Aviation Authority commits to ensuring that all goods or services supplied by external contractors meet the safety requirements of the Authority.